18 Mar 2011

Another Paddy's Day Far Away From Ireland

               It is such a clear moment that I decided to go live in Ireland when I was only 7. There was a news about Northern Ireland Trouble while we were watching the tv with da. Eventough my age (can u imagine? I was like an hobbit size little bastard) I easily understood the UK fucked up on everything. How can you success against all those men were rioting? Burning down everything in the city. The city I mean is Belfast which I will no long further lived in the future, I just spent couple of days^^ but I was not that far away from my dreams, I was in the Republic of Ireland. Connoly’s, De Valera’s, Collins’s Ireland.
                Some says: Ireland, gods own lands. May be it’s true. I had just lived there for a year, not so long for some but enough to be an half-irish for others. I am in the group of the latter I think. Every morning I get up, I want to say the first I saw “Top of the morning to ya!”. It means a kind of Gud Mornin’ and I know it’s not an Irish phrase, it’s New Zelandian but who cares? Most people think it’s Irish jajaja. Well back to the story.
                I have great memories from there. With local people which I had no trouble with them, they always showed met he Irish Hospitality during the year. I had no even a bad moment with my friends neither in Wellmount where I lived nor in the AIT. The only bad memory for me to see the fucking ATM was swallowing my bank card without warning remained me without money in the pocket at the Athlone Town^^ I was totally like a homeless on the way to go Dublin. Well suddenly, a friend of mine had solved the money problem, I dont think what would have happened if he was not with me that morning,  there was not enough time to go catch the plane and find some money by singing French songs if he was not there. Thanks man!
                I never thought Spanish people were that kind, lovely friends, best classmates (jajaja) before I met them in Athlone. The groups I love most were Spanish people and french girlz of course jajaja. No no, I am kidding as always I do, I did and do love all my erasmus friends. I may not see all of them in the future but I always know if they’re good and safe, I am good. I always remember all those faces, even if Amandine’s^^ I will never forget you guys. Here is the thing: “Mi casa es su casa”. I hope to see you again one more time. 

                                                                                                        From Istanbul with love
                                                                                                                Your Turkish, Fırat

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder